Our vision is to build ambition in every learner; enlightening them to the opportunities available to them and their drive to accomplish their potential, and more.
High standards and expectations encapsulate every aspect of the Chingford Academies Trust and our highly motivated, supportive and professional staff team, who encourage every student to question, challenge, imagine and develop their thinking and learning underpin this.
If you are interested in joining us, whether as an NQT, an experienced teacher or a teaching assistant, please see details below, as we seek to recruit outstanding practitioners all year round.
Current vacancies are listed below, alongside information packs with all relevant documentation. If you wish to express an interest in a role or establish our current vacancy situation, please do not hesitate to contact our office, we welcome expressions of interest: firstname.lastname@example.org
For vacancies and current opportunities at our partner school, please visit the Chingford Foundation School Website.
Marketing and Communications Lead Officer
- Location: Chingford Academies Trust
- Salary: Senior Officer Grade (SO1 pt 23-25) - £28,157-£29,051 actual salary
- Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 11 October 2021
Head of History (One Year fixed Term)
- Location: South Chingford Foundation School
- Salary: MPS/UPS plus TLR 2a
- Closing date: 9.00am on Wednesday 13 October 2021