16 - 19 Tuition Fund Statement
How the Post 16 Football Academy will use 16 to 19 Tuition Fund
The 16-19 tuition fund will be used to support small group tuition to students who have not yet achieved a grade 4 in GCSE English and/or Maths. The funding will support disadvantaged and students with SEND to make good progress in The BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Sport in academic year 2020-2021. This tuition will include:
- Small group teaching by a topic specialist alongside students timetabled units.
- Additional resources to support tuition for exam re-sit preparation.
The school is committed to ensuring the tuition fund is used in accordance with the Government’s guidance on the 16 to 19 tuition fund by:
- producing this statement setting out how the fund will be used
- publishing this guidance on the school website
- recording the use of the fund, including references to individual students who receive support, the needs of those students, the number of hours of tuition delivered and retain the evidence of the tuition provided
- deliver the extra tuition and spend the allocated funds in the academic year 2020/21
- notify the Education Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) of any underspend from the Fund for it to be reclaimed
A full outline of the guidance can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/16-to-19-funding-16-to-19-tuition-fund